Who Are Texans Against Gerrymandering?
Texans Against Gerrymandering (TAG) is a 501c(3) nonprofit and nonpartisan grassroots organization whose mission is ending the practice of gerrymandering in our state through redistricting reform.
We believe that VOTERS should choose our representatives instead of politicians choosing the voters.
Remove politicians from the redistricting process and put it in the hands of a group of nonpartisan citizens.
- Educate the public about how to give testimony to the TX House and Senate Redistricting Committee
- Keep the public informed of redistricting related events across our state and in our immediate community.
- Amplify the call for redistricting reform in Texas
- Increase the size of our group
- Improve outreach to 18+ age group
- Continue to promote our petition for redistricting reform
- Support efforts to secure our voting rights